Getting a FREE book from Barnes & Noble is easy! Students in first through sixth grades can receive a free book for participating in Barnes & Noble’s Summer Reading Program!
Participating is simple:
STEP 2: Read eight books. You can read any books you want to! Write the title, author and your favorite part of each book in the journal.
STEP 3: Bring your finished journal to a Barnes & Noble location between May 16th and September 5th, 2017! Click here to find a store near you!
STEP 4: Pick your free book from the list! Here are the options for 2017:
Grades 1 & 2
- Amelia Bedelia Means Business by Herman Parish
- Big Shark, Little Shark by Anna Membrino
- Chase’s Space Case by Kristen L Depken
- Eva and the New Owl b Rebecca Elliott
- Inspector Flytrap by Tom Angleberger
- Curious George Builds a Tree House by H. A. Rey
- Pinkalicious: Story Time by Victoria Kann
- Plants vs. Zombies: Save Your Brains!
Grades 3 & 4
- Completely Clementine by Sara Pennypacker
- Double Vision by Tia & Tamera Mowry
- How to Tame a Triceratops by Will Dare
- Journey to the Orange Islands (Pokemon) by Tracey West
- Judy Moody Was in a Mood by Megan McDonald
- The Adventures of Captain Underpants by Dav Pilkey
- Ms. Joni is a Phony! by Dan Gutman
- Where is the Great Barrier Reef? by Nico Medina
Grades 5 & 6
- Fablehaven by Bradon Mull
- Gabriela (American Girl: Girl of the Year 2017 #1) by Teresa E Harris
- Project Mc2: Smart is the New Cool by Jade Hemsworth
- Rump: The True Story of Rumpelstilskin by Liesl Shurtliff
- The School for Good and Evil by Soman Chainani
- Theodore Boone: Kid Lawyer by John Grisham
- The Thing about Jellyfish by Ali Benjamin
- The Unwanteds by Lisa McMann