We’re excited to give away $150 in Walmart eGift cards in December 2017! This contest is a bit more complicated than any of the ones we’ve done before so be sure to read these terms and conditions carefully.
To enter, you must leave a comment on this Facebook post with (1) a link to your favorite post or article from Low Income Relief (must link to a specific page – links to the homepage do not count) and (2) an explanation of how that post or article has helped you. Comments must have both parts to qualify to win. Comments must be received by 12pm Pacific Time on Wednesday, December 20th to qualify. By leaving a comment, you are agreeing to all these terms and conditions!
The comments you leave on the post will be publicly viewable on the Low Income Relief Facebook page. The information you provide may also be used for promotional purposes by Low Income Relief and its administrators.
Three winners will be selected. Each will win one (1) $50 Walmart e-Gift card. The winners will be notified by a Facebook comment. The winners will be expected to message the Low Income Relief Facebook page or email [email protected] with their email address and physical address so that the Walmart eGift Card can be ordered and shipped. The Gift Cards will be sent no later than 11:59pm on December 23rd.
Terms & Conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The Low Income Relief Giveaway begins on December 13, 2017 at 12pm PST and ends December 20, 2017 at 12:00pm.
The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Low Income Relief (hereafter LIR or Sponsor). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may be reached by email at [email protected] during the Promotion Period.
Although this giveaway is being conducted on the Facebook platform, this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Each entrant or participant acknowledges and agrees to a complete release of Facebook.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the United States who are at least 18 years old. LIR, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees, are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. “Household Members” shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. “Immediate Family Members” shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Grand Prize: Three (3) winners will receive one (1) $50 Wal-Mart e-Gift card (approximate retail value or “ARV”: $50)
Gift cards and gift certificates are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States and Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within said locations. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online by leaving one (1) comment on this Facebook post with a link to your favorite LowIncomeRelief.com article (must link to a specific article, not the homepage) and an explanation of how it has personally helped you. Limit one entry per person. Limit one (1) winner per address.
Any comments, photos or other information may be used by Low Income Relief for promotional purposes hereafter. Stories may be edited by the publisher for marketing purposes. Any vulgar language, vulgar names, spam, trolling or inappropriate comments may be disqualified and/or deleted as judged solely by the administrator. Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant’s Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The Winner(s) of the Sweepstakes will be selected at random from the comments on this post. Comments left on “shares” of this post may not be counted. The winner will be selected at the end of the Promotion Period by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received. Only one prize per person and per mailing address will be awarded in any three month period.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified on Facebook via reply comment and posted on our website at https://lowincomerelief.com/win-free-stuff. Winners must send Low Income Relief a Facebook PM to verify their email address. A physical address may be sent by Facebook PM or email to [email protected]
Potential Winner must accept a prize as directed by Sponsor within three (3) days of notification. Winner must provide mailing address to LIR since this information is required by Walmart to process an eGift card purchase. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability. No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes.
9. SOCIAL NETWORK DISCLAIMER
This contest is being administered on Facebook. LIR is not responsible for any malfunction of the Facebook website, page or interface.
10. WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of these Official Rules, you may print this page. For accessing a Winner List online, visit https://lowincomerelief.com/win-free-stuff/. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete. The list will be removed as seen fit by LIR after the giveaway is complete.
11. SPONSOR: Low Income Relief: [email protected]
12. ADMINISTRATOR: Low Income Relief: [email protected]