Don’t speak Legalese? Here’s the TL;DR version:
We’re giving away $100 in Visa gift cards! There will be one $50 prize and two $25 prizes.
To enter, you must email a testimonial to this email that includes (1) your name, (2) city/county and state, and (3) an accurate description of how you or your immediate family has benefited from Low Income Relief’s information. Your statement must be accurate and verifiable in order to count as an entry.
You must include a photo to win the biggest prize! You do not have to include a photo to win the smaller prizes. However, each relevant photo is counted as a bonus entry.
You must be subscribed to our email newsletter in order to win any of the prizes! We will check the winning email addresses against our subscription database. Don’t worry – you can subscribe right now by clicking here.
Any submissions (including photos) may be used on the Low Income Relief website and in our marketing materials. By entering, you are giving us the rights to this content and you are not entitled to any further compensation.
You can enter up to five submissions, as long as they are all different. There is a limit of one prize per household, though.
If you have any questions, let me know – or read the full terms and conditions below!
– Terms & Conditions –
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The Low Income Relief Testimonial Sweeps (“Sweepstakes”) begins on February 26, 2019 at 12:01 AM and ends on March 24, 2019 at 11:59 PM (the “Promotion Period”).
The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Low Income Relief (“Sponsor”). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org during the Promotion Period.
Grand Prize: One (1) winner will receive a one (1) fifty dollar ($50) Visa Gift Card (approximate retail value or “ARV”: $50)
Grand Prize: Two (2) winners will receive one (1) $25 Visa Gift Card (approximate retail value or “ARV”: $25)
Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Gift cards and gift certificates are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of all fifty (50) US states and the District of Columbia and Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within said locations. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotional Period online by sending an email to email@example.com. The email will only be counted as a valid entry if it includes your name, approximate location, true and accurate testimonial and a valid email address. If you submit a photo, it will count as a bonus entry.
A valid photo entry is required to win the highest-value Grand Prize. Valid photo entries must feature at least one member of your household participating in something related to the testimonial and to the information Low Income Relief has provided. For example, you could submit a photo of your family attending a discounted zoo or museum, planting seeds purchased with EBT or doing homework through a discounted Internet connection. The photo must include at least one member of your household participating in an activity relevant to your testimonial.
Upon submitting your testimonial and photos, you hereby assign to Low Income Relief all of your rights, titles and interests in and to your submitted material, including all copyrights and other intellectual property rights therein, with full authority to copyright, reproduce, publish, make derivative works of, or otherwise use, in any manner and via any form of media Low Income Relief deems advisable, for any purpose, throughout the world. This applies to all or any part of your submission.
There is a limit of five submissions (up to 10 entries) per household. A submission consists of a single email, which may or may not contain a photo. If each submission includes a photo, that is a total maximum of 10 entries. Each submission must be substantially different from all the others. They will be run through a plagiarism checker and many stock photo databases. Any submissions that appear to be fake or fraudulent will not be considered a valid entry. What constitutes fake and fraudulent is the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
By submitting an entry, you agree that Low Income Relief may use and publish your name, photographs and any other likeness of you and any other descriptive, biographical or other written materials that you provide, and all associated rights of personality or publicity, in any matter Low Income Relief may deem advisable in connection with its use of your testimonial. You agree that you are not entitled to any financial compensation for Low Income Relief’s use of your testimonial. You agree that Low Income Relief may use your testimonial with or without your name and make reasonable edits or alterations to your testimonial, provided that the meaning of your comments and statements are not substantially changed.
You hereby waive any right of approval with respect to use of your testimonial, photographs, and other submitted materials. You hereby release and agree to hold harmless Low Income Relief, its agents, employees, and assigns, and anyone authorized by any of them, from any and all claims, rights, demands, damages, actions, or liability which you, your heirs, executors, administrators, or assigns, may have in connection with such use, the resulting advertising, or these Terms and Conditions. You understand that Low Income Relief has no obligation to use your testimonial.
Furthermore, you represent and affirm that you made your submission voluntarily, that it contains your own opinion, that it does not infringe any copyright or any other intellectual property right of any other person or company and that it does not violate the privacy of any individual.
Submissions received after the Entry Period ends will not be counted as valid entries.
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant’s Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The highest-value grand prize winner will be selected by a panel of judges, selected by Sponsor, who will evaluate all eligible Entries that included a photo. The lower-value prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted within two weeks after the Promotion Period by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received. To win the Grand Prize with the highest ARV, the winner must include a photo in their submission.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information within one week after the random drawing. Potential Winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within 72 hours of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively “the Prize Claim Documents”). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes.
- SOCIAL NETWORK DISCLAIMER
10. WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the Winner List or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Low Income Relief cc: Sweepstakes at PO Box 21 Bucoda WA 98531. Requests for the names of the winners must be received no later than September 31, 2018 . For accessing a Winner List online, visit the Low Income Relief giveaway landing page. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
11. SPONSOR: Low Income Relief, firstname.lastname@example.org