Skip to Content

Save Money on Your Bill from Pacific Power (Oregon)

Save Money on Your Bill from Pacific Power (Oregon)

Pacific Power offers many ‘Wattsmart’ incentive programs that vary by state. In Oregon State, these programs include rebates and more.


Order a free EnergyTrust Energy Saver Kit and start saving money in just 4-6 weeks! You’ll receive Energy Star LED lights, high performance showerheads, faucet aerators and more!

Get a free Home Energy Review and see how your home ranks in energy consumption. You’ll also receive tailored energy-saving recommendations that can help you save money every month!


There are many different programs and agencies that can help you pay your Puget Power bill. These include:

You may also be able to receive FREE assistance with weatherization. This improves the energy-efficiency of your home by providing insulation, furnace repair, heating duct improvements, air stripping and other minor energy-related repairs.


You can apply for FREE weatherization assistance through the Low Income Weatherization Assistance Program. Low income seniors and people with disabilities can also apply for the Community Energy Project, which may offer additional services.

Rebates are also available for heating and cooling, appliances, weatherization, windows, low-cost light bulbs and light fixtures,  water heaters, advanced power strips, and new home construction.


Have too much month at the end of your money? Me too - and that's how Low Income Relief got started. I have over 20 years of professional research and writing experience. Over the years, I've worked as a novelist, journalist, ghostwriter and content creator. My work has been featured in various print and online publications, including USA Today,,, Legal Beagle, The Daily Herald (Provo, Utah), The Chronicle (Centralia, WA) and others. At Low Income Relief, I use my professional research and reporting experience to help low income families save money and make ends meet. It's been my full-time job since 2016, and it's truly an honor to serve you.

Ronald Smith

Wednesday 21st of August 2019

I am a disabled dad my son is 14 and i have full custody of mom left me a house in oregon I make $770 a month and i get $120 food stamps My mortage is $710 my power is going to be shut off soon I've used UCAN to it's limit school Is starting and im not making it so school clothes is out of the question do you know anywhere i can turn to for help with mortgage,power and just surviving? If so i would really appreciate it thanks and God bless

Riley Thomson

Thursday 22nd of August 2019

Ronald, This is everything we have for low income power resources. Also, here is some information on back to school supplies. You could also try reaching out to a local church group for help, or try for more resources in your area. I hope this helps. -Riley