If you’re receiving Missouri food stamps, you could qualify for other helpful programs as well (including low-cost Internet service)! Check out our list of Missouri EBT benefits below.
Got EBT in another state?
Please click here!
7 Things You Need to Know
I’ve been updating this list for years now, and I’ve learned quite a bit along the way. There are some things that many people don’t know about EBT in Missouri!
- Apply for Missouri food stamps online. I’ve had many people tell me that the only reason they don’t have food stamps is because they’re too embarrassed to go into the office. You can apply online and skip the lines!
- Did you know you can buy this?! You can buy seeds and produce-bearing plants with your Missouri food stamps card! You can also buy certain gift baskets and birthday cakes.
- Shop smart. You may be able to get more food for your money at farmer’s markets and You-Pick Strawberry Fields!
- You may be eligible for more food stamps. Most people don’t know how their food stamps funds are calculated. Since we’ve found the exact algorithm they use, we’ve also found a few ways you may be able to increase your monthly award!
- You can get cash back (it’s legal)! With smart shopping techniques, you can put cash back in your pocket when you shop with EBT. Here’s how.
- Did you know you can shop here?! Costco, farmer’s markets and even you-pick strawberry fields can accept EBT benefits!
- You can use your EBT card in other states! Not only can you shop in other states, you can also get EBT discounts in other states. All of our state lists use green titles to indicate what venues accept out-of-state EBT cards for discounts.
Get more discounts with your Missouri food stamps card!
Amazon offers discounted Amazon Prime memberships for customers who have a Missouri food stamps card! With this discounted Amazon Prime membership, you’ll receive free two-day shipping on your Amazon orders and you’ll also enjoy access to FREE streaming services! You’ll need to verify that you receive food stamps or Medicaid to get this incredible price.
Cell phones and service are available FREE for individuals and families who have a Missouri food stamps card. Find out who offers free phones and service in your area.
Internet is available at low-cost from providers like Comcast, CenturyLink, AT&T and more! These low income Internet services start at just $5 per month! Click here to learn how to get discounted Internet services!
Power companies often offer special programs for low income customers. If you’ve got a Missouri food stamps card, then you may be able to save money on your power bill!
Property tax exemptions may be available for eligible low income seniors and disabled veterans. You’ll need to contact your county for more information, including income limits and application instructions.
Student loans feature special repayment programs for low income borrowers. Get the details on these low income student loan repayment plans here!
Veterinary care can overwhelm a low income budget… but we found agencies that can help! Get the details here!
YMCA organizations typically offer discounts for low income individuals and families. If you have a Missouri food stamps card, then you may qualify for a discounted YMCA membership! Contact your local YMCA for details.
Got Missouri EBT? Take FREE college courses!
In February 2017, news station KY3 reported that Ozarks Technical Community College was offering free courses through the SkillUp Missouri program. This program provides training tuition to food stamps recipients. You can take classes FREE for certificates or college credit!
The courses must be for a high-demand field like CNA, pharmacy techs, medical coding, allied health or chemo dialysis.
The Missouri Job Center will help with babysitting, transportation or other things that you may need in order to take advantage of this program.
Get incredible museum admission discounts!
Museums with green titles are Museums for All participants. These venues accept EBT cards from all 50 states, so you don’t have to be a Missouri resident to get these great deals! Since Museums For All partners accept EBT cards from all 50 states, you may want to check out the lists for Oklahoma, Iowa, Illinois and other nearby states.
Please remember that you cannot pay for admission with your EBT card. You will show the EBT card to receive the discount but you will need to pay the remaining admission price, if any, in cash or with a credit/debit card.
Discovery Playhouse – FREE
Discovery Playhouse in downtown Cape Girardeau has joined Museums for All! This fun and interactive children’s museum is a place where fun and learning come full circle.
Museum of Art & Archaeology – FREE
Located on the University of Missouri campus in Columbia, the Museum of Art & Archaeology features extensive collections of Greek, Roman and Near Eastern art and artifacts. Rotating exhibits are also displayed here.
The National Museum of Toys and Miniatures – $3 per person
Experience the world’s largest collection of fine-scale miniatures and antique toys right here in Kansas City! This museum spans more than 33,000 square feet and features more than 72,000 objects.
Wonderscope Children’s Museum of Kansas City – $3 per person
Enjoy the region’s only fully-accessible children’s museum for a great discount! This museum spans 30,000 square feet of indoor exploration (plus 1/2 acre of outdoor exploration). This looks so fun!
Contemporary Art Museum St. Louis – FREE
The Contemporary Art Museum does not have a permanent collection, instead showcasing local and travelling exhibitions. Admission is free.
National Blues Museum – $3 per person
Explore the history and genre of Blues music at the Museum! The museum includes a state-of-the-art theater, exciting exhibits, programs and experiences.
Pulitzer Arts Foundation – FREE
The Pulitzer is an art museum that focuses on worldwide contemporary and historical art. Everything from the architecture to the exhibits is free to explore.
Get double your money with Missouri’s Double Up Food Bucks program
Missouri has the Double Up Food Bucks program. This program allows you to use your EBT or SNAP card at participating fresh food and farmers market locations to buy fresh fruits and vegetables, and they will match your spending, dollar for dollar up to $25 per day.
Not every location participates in this program, so here is a list of locations you can choose from:
- Allen County Farmers Market
- 129 W. Randolph St., Moran MO 66755.
- Apple Market
- 410 W US Highway 60, Mountain View MO 65548.
- 316 S Main, Suite A Rogersville MO 65742.
- 604 E. South Street, Ozark MO 65721.
- Highway 160 & Miller Road, Willard MO 65781.
- 6805 St. Highway 14, Clever MO 65631.
- 646 Highway 60-A Marionville MO 65705.
- Branson Landing Farmers Market
- 100 Branson Landing Blvd., Branson MO 65616.
- Brookside Farmers Market
- 6425 Wornall Road Kansas City MO 64113.
- C-Street Farmers Market
- 321 E. Commercial St. Springfield MO 65803.
- Cameron Market
- 1303 N Walnut St. Cameron MO 64429.
- Capital City Farmers Market
- 2304 Missouri Blvd, Jefferson City MO 65109.
- City Greens Market
- 4260 Manchester Ave., St. Louis MO 63110.
- Columbia Farmers Market
- 1769 W Ash Street, Columbia MO 65203.
- Columbus Farmers Market
- 202 N East Ave Columbus KS 66725.
- Country Mart
- 319 North Jefferson St., St. James, MO 65559.
- 1204 E Highway 32, Salem, MO 65560.
- 47 E Highway 8, Steelville, MO 65565.
- 508 E 5th St., Dixion, MO 65459.
- 1901 W 19th St., Mountain Grove MO 65711.
- De Soto Farmers Market
- 520 N Main St., DeSoto MO 63020.
- Drumm Farm Market
- 3210 Lee’s Summit Road Independence MO 64055.
- Empire Market
- 931 E. 4th St. Joplin MO 64801.
- Farmers Market of the Ozarks
- 2144 E Republic Rd., Springfield MO 65804.
- Ferguson Farmers Market
- 501 S. Florissant Rd, Ferguson MO 63135.
- G&W Foods
- 407 Independence Lane, Vienna, MO 65582.
- 10 Viburnum Center Road, Viburnum, MO 65566.
- 204 N Ferguson, Willow Springs MO 65793.
- 501 W. St., John St., Girard KS 66743.
- 1605 Cherokee, Seneca MO 64865.
- Greater Fair Grove Farmers Market
- 38 S Main St. Fair Grove MO 65648.
- Greater Polk County Farmers Market
- 320 Market St. Bolivar MO 65613.
- Greater Springfield Farmers Market
- 2825 S. Glenstone Ave., Springfield MO 65804.
- Harps 10 Box Cost Plus
- 1301 Shelby Road, Poplar Bluff MO 63901.
- Harps Foods
- 508 Johnny Walker Ln., Richmond MO 64085.
- Hays Supermarket
- 711 East Lincoln, Hayti MO 63851.
- 809 West 13th Street, Caruthersville MO 63830.
- Hickory County Farmers Market
- 24885 State Hwy 254, Hermitage MO 65668
- Historic Downtown Liberty Farmers Market
- 118 N. Main St. Suite C Liberty MO 64068.
- Independence Uptown Farmers Market
- 211 W. Truman Rd. Independence MO 64050.
- Ivanhoe Farmers Market
- 3210 Michigan Ave Kansas City MO 64109.
- KC Farm School at Gibbs Road
- 4223 Gibbs Rd, Kansas City KS 66106.
- KCK Farmers Market
- 4020 Rainbow Blvd, Kansas City KS 66103.
- 501 Minnesota Ave, Kansas City KS 66101.
- Lake St Louis Farmers Market
- 20 Meadows Circle Drive, Lake St. Louis MO 63367.
- Lebanon Farmers Market
- 210 S. Jefferson Ave, Lebanon MO 65536.
- Local Harvest Grocery
- 3108 Morganford Road, St. Louis MO 63116.
- Lovely Day Farm
- 7312 Raytown Rd. Raytown MO 64133.
- Marshfield Farmers Market
- 900 W Washington, Marshfield MO 65706.
- Nevada Vernon Country Farmers Market
- Centennial Park Fairgrounds – 1641 E. Centennial St. Nevada MO 64772.
- 800 S Ashland St. Nevada MO 64772.
- Parkville Farmers Market
- English Landing Park, 1 East St. Parkville MO 64152
- Price Chopper
- 1360 Forum Dr. Rolla, MO 65401.
- #11 – 4820 N. Oak Tfwy. Kansas City MO 64118.
- #16 – 12220 S. 71 Highway, Grandview MO 64030.
- #17 – 5665 E. Bannister Rd, Kansas City MO 64137.
- #18 – 8430 Wornall Road, Kansas City MO 64113.
- #21 – 500 NE Barry Rd. Kansas City MO 64155.
- #37 – 520 S. Commercial, Harrisonville MO 64701.
- #43 – 1600 S.E. Blue Parkway Lee’s, Summit MO 64063.
- Ron’s Supermarket
- 310 E Centennial, Pittsburg KS 66762.
- Route 66 Farmers Market
- 1300 Millcreek Court, Lebanon MO 65536.
- Sedalia Area Farmers Market
- 1814 S. Limit Ave Sedalia MO 65301.
- Sliced Bread Market
- 506 Washington St., Chillicothe MO 64601.
- St. Louis Metro Market
- 1644 Lotsie Blvd., St. Louis MO 63132.
- Sun Fest Market
- 225 Cross Creek Center, Suite 1, Branson MO 65616.
- Sun Fresh
- 11212 Holmes Road, Kansas City MO 64131.
- Sweet Springs Market
- 401 S. Locust, Sweet Springs MO 65351.
- Tower Grove Farmers Market
- 4256 Magnolia Ave., St. Louis MO 63110.
- Town & Country
- 117 E Highway 32 Licking, MO 65542.
- 500 S Commercial St., Crocker, MO 65452.
- 150 West Pine, Bourbou MO 65441.
- 2322 Highway 17, Iberia MO
- 200 East Jefferson, Richland MO 65556.
- 719 Ozark Ave, Cabool MO 65689.
- 335 Trimmer Lane, Ellington MO 63638.
- 245 East Rolla, Hartville MO 65667.
- 719 E. Main, Willow Springs MO 65793.
- 616 North Main, Ironton MO 64650.
- 710 N Highway 19 Winona MO 65588.
- 220 North Main Laurie MO 65308.
- 305 East Commercial St., Mansfield MO 65704.
- 7 Hal’s Plaza Piedmonet MO 63957.
- 405 NW 12th Street, Ava MO 65608.
- 507 W 4th St., Stover MO 65078.
- 439 Main Street, Gainesville MO 65655.
- 7270 East Highway 14, Sparta MO 65753.
- U City Farmers Market
- 6655 Delmar Blvd., St. Louis MO 63130.
- Webb City Farmers Market
- 106 E. Tracy St., Webb City MO 64870.
Thursday 27th of October 2022
Hello I’m here I need to apply for the food stamp
Thursday 27th of October 2022
Hi Keyfain. We wrote an article that should explain the process: https://lowincomerelief.com/apply-for-food-stamps/
Friday 19th of June 2020
THANK YOU so vary much.
Friday 19th of June 2020
Monday 12th of August 2019
Thanks for all the information
Monday 12th of August 2019
Carol, You are very welcome! -Riley
Friday 10th of May 2019
I didn't see a link to the Double Up program for Missouri where people can double the value of their food stamps by buying fruits and vegetables at farmers markets or some stores. I also read that this program is being expanded to 5 more states. https://www.doubleupfoodbucks.org/about/ https://progressivegrocer.com/grocers-5-more-states-offer-double-food-bucks-program
Monday 13th of May 2019
Rebecca, Thanks for the tip. -Riley
Wednesday 30th of May 2018
There is a program for kids after school I can't find the information but a letter was sent out for my children to receive benefits on my end card are you familiar with this program I misplaced the information
Thursday 31st of May 2018
Hi, Keta! I don't have the details on that, unfortunately. I would contact your local school for more information. Sorry! :(