If you’re receiving ND food stamps, you could qualify for other helpful programs as well (including $5/month Internet service)! If you have an EBT card in North Dakota, you can’t afford to miss these incredible deals!
Got ND food stamps? Get incredible discounts!
- Apply for ND food stamps online. Sometimes, we’ll get comments from people who are too nervous to apply in person. The good news is that you can apply online and skip the lines!
- You can buy fruit trees. Many people think that you can only buy food with your food stamps card, but that’s not technically true. You can also buy seeds, produce-bearing plants, some birthday cakes and even certain gift baskets with your ND food stamps card! Here are some other surprising things you can buy with food stamps.
- Shop smart. You may be able to get more food for your money at farmer’s markets and You-Pick Strawberry Fields!
- You may be eligible for more food stamps. We’ve cracked the code on how the food stamps office determines your monthly food stamps allotment… and we’ve discovered ways that you can increase your monthly balance! Learn the trick that 90% of people don’t know about.
- You can get cash back (it’s legal)! With smart shopping techniques, you can put cash back in your pocket when you shop with EBT. Here’s how.
- You can shop at many places. Sure, you can spend your food stamps at the grocery store down the street… but you may be able to get better deals from places like Costco, Schwan’s and even Community Supported Agriculture programs! Some retailers, such as Farmer’s Markets, often offer double-up programs where you can get twice as much food as you pay for. Here’s where you can shop with EBT.
- Some retailers even give you discounts when you shop with your ND food stamps card! The Red River Market in Fargo also offers a doubling program for food stamps shoppers, which allows you to get $30 worth of produce for just $15. Contact your local farmers market to see if they participate in an EBT doubling program.
- You can use your EBT card in other states! Not only can you shop in other states, you can also get EBT discounts in other states. All of our state lists use green titles to indicate what venues accept out-of-state EBT cards for discounts.
More EBT Discounts in North Dakota
We’ve found some incredible EBT discounts in North Dakota. These benefits are available statewide.
50% off Amazon Prime
Amazon is one of my favorite EBT discounts. Your ND food stamps card can help you get free two-day shipping and free streaming access for about half price. Claim your discount now!
Depending on where you live, you may be able to get discounted Internet from some of these providers. We’ve found around a dozen Internet deals that cost $20 or less – and one starts at just $5/mo! Here’s what you need to know.
FREE Cell Phones & Service
Stop paying for cell phone service! If you have EBT, you likely also qualify for these FREE smartphones and FREE monthly service plans (including data)! Just pick a provider to get started.
Low income individuals and families may qualify for a new or better computer for free! Try this.
Can’t afford the YMCA’s normal rates? If you’re low income, you may be able to get a scholarship or discount.
If you’re looking for more discounts with your ND food stamps, you may also qualify for these programs!
- Homebuyer assistance programs
- Legal aid
- Property tax exemptions
- Student loan assistance ($0 per month payments!)
- Summer meals (free for kids ages 18 and under!)
- Tax filing assistance
- Utility assistance (help paying electric bills, free weatherization assistance and more!)
- Pet care assistance (veterinary care grants, free pet food, free boarding and more!)
Get museum discounts with your ND food stamps card.
It is important to remember that you cannot pay for admission with your EBT card. You will show the EBT card to receive the discount but you will need to pay the remaining admission price, if any, in cash or with a credit/debit card. Also, museums with green titles are Museums for All participants and accept EBT card from all 50 states!
For your convenience, we’ve organized our free and discounted museum admission list alphabetically by city.
Gateway to Science – $3 per person
Enjoy Gateway to Science, North Dakota’s hands-on science center, at a great price! The discount is valid for up to four people per EBT card.
Plains Art Museum – FREE
The Plains Art Museum offers 12 special exhibitions, a permanent collection and more. The permanent collection includes more than 4,000 works from regional, national and international artists.
National Buffalo Museum – FREE
The National Buffalo Museum focuses on the history of bison in America. Exhibits span 6,000 square feet. In addition to interactive exhibits, the museum also maintains a 25-30 head life buffalo herd which roam nearly 200 acres of pasture.
Dale & Martha Hawk Museum – up to $3 per person
The Dale & Martha Hawk Museum features 24 buildings, including the main museum, clock house, large tractor shed, store, post office,schoolhouse, law library, doll house, Lutheran Country Church, Dale & Martha’s first home, Dale’s shop, Martha’s kitchen, blacksmith shop and more.