Save Money on your Inland Power Company Bill!

(Last Updated On: December 31, 2018)

Are you an Inland Power Company customer? We’ve got some tips to save you money on your monthly power bill! From bill pay assistance to these energy saving tips, we’ll help you keep as much money in your pocket as possible while you keep the power on in your home.

As a small power company, Inland doesn’t offer as many options for low-income families as some of the larger companies we’ve researched.

Budget Billing

One of the biggest hassles regarding power bills is the way the amount due fluctuates between months and seasons. Will it be low? Will it be high? The constantly changing amount can really wreak havoc on a tight budget.

Fortunately, Inland offers a budget billing option. This program averages your annual consumption over 12 equal Simply email [email protected] or call (509) 789-4277 to sign up.

If the timing of your due date is a problem, you can adjust that also! You can choose between the 5th, 12th, 19th and 26th. Just email [email protected] to request a change in your billing cycle.

Check for Capital Credits

Inland Power & Light is a cooperative, not a company. That means that profits are returned to members instead of investors. In December 2015, Inland returned $1,500,000 to its members.  You can check and see if you’ve missed a Capital Credit refund check by clicking here.

Discover what’s costing you money.

Inland Power offers a helpful chart that shows the average monthly power consumption of various appliances. Check it out!

Get help from an energy assistance program.

Low income households can contact local organizations for help paying power bills. These agencies pay a portion of the energy bill but can only assist a household once per heating season.

If you live in Adams County, call the Opportunities Industrialization Center at (509) 765-9206.

If you live in Bonner County, call the Community Action Partnership at (208) 255-2910.

If you live in Columbia or Garfield Counties, call the Blue Mountain Action Council at (509) 529-4980.

If you live in Lincoln or Stevens County, call Rural Resources at (509) 685-6000.

If you live in Spokane County, call Spokane Neighborhood Action Program (SNAP) at (509) 456-7627.

If you live in Whitman County, call Community Action Center at (509) 334-9147 or (509) 397-2205.

Rebates & Incentives

Inland offers several rebate and incentives programs. Check out their rebate page to get the details about lighting, appliances, heat pumps and electric vehicle incentives.


Don't miss out!

Sign up for our Low Income Freebies & Tips (LIFT) messages to get text notifications of new freebies in your area!
Powered by



  1. Julia Douvia
    February 26, 2018
    • Nicole
      June 4, 2018

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.