Get a 45% discount on Amazon Prime with your EBT card! This is an AMAZING deal for anyone who receives food stamps, TANF or other benefits on an EBT card.
Please note that the EBT card cannot be used to pay for the membership; it is only used to prove your eligibility for this discount. Click here to discover other amazing EBT card discounts, including Internet plans and museum admission discounts!
This is great news for food stamps recipients, because AmazonFresh is now accepting EBT cards as payment for online grocery orders! However, an Amazon Prime membership is required to place those orders.
There is a simple three step process for getting this deal:
- Confirm your eligibility by giving Amazon a valid EBT number.
- Sign up for Amazon Prime.
- Start using your Prime benefits.
With your new Amazon Prime membership, you’ll enjoy:
- FREE two-day shipping on over a million items (and FREE 2-hour delivery with Prime Now)
- FREE instant streaming of thousands of movies and TV shows (including Amazon Originals)
- FREE on-demand, ad-free music streaming with over 2 million songs
- Discounts on certain items (such as 20% off diaper subscriptions)
However, you will NOT be able to use the household sharing feature that is included with standard Amazon Prime memberships. Amazon Households lets you share Amazon benefits with another adult and up to four children in your household without sharing your password and account details.
You will have to confirm your eligibility every 12 months to continue to receive this low price. You can participate in this program for up to 4 years (48 months).
I’ve had an Amazon Prime membership for years and I highly recommend it. In addition to saving money on purchases, our family relies on the free movies and TV programs instead of paying for costly TV services.