If you’re receiving Idaho food stamps, you may also qualify for free internet, discounted veterinary care and more! Most people don’t realize just how many perks you can receive with a Idaho EBT card… so we rounded them all up into this list!
This post is for Idaho only.
To view EBT benefits for another state,
click the button below!
Unfortunately, Idaho doesn’t have any Museums for All or other EBT-discounted attractions yet. But don’t worry – we’re working on it.
Idaho Potato Museum – $3 or less
Although it’s not just for Idaho food stamps recipients, the Idaho Potato Museum in Blackfoot has a very reasonable admission price. Adults are $3, children between 6 and 12 years of age are $1 and children 5 and under are free. Seniors, military and AAA members are just $2.50 per adult.
Idaho Food Stamps Recipients Can Get This, Too!
If you qualify for SNAP (EBT, food stamps) benefits in New Hampshire, you may also qualify for:
- Free Internet
- Discount veterinary services
- Help with pet food
- Up to 75% off prescription medications
- Summer Food Service programs help feed anyone under age 18 during the summer.
- Help with heating expenses
- Free cell phone
Did you know Idaho Food Stamps benefits are accepted here?
It’s easy to be confused about what you can and can’t buy with your New Hampshire food stamps benefits. However, we’ve found some interesting items that we thought couldn’t be purchased with food stamps… yet they can!
- Farmer’s Markets, Community Supported Agriculture programs and agriculture co-ops can accept EBT. Many even offer a dollar-matching program that lets you get twice as much food for your money
- Discount food retailers
- Starbucks! EBT can be used at Starbucks locations that are located inside a grocery store.
- Subway! EBT cards may be usable at Subway locations inside gas stations as long as the sandwich isn’t toasted. This isn’t always the case, but it has been possible on occasion.
- Schwan’s Trucks also accept EBT benefits. Order online, by phone or on the app. Please note that food stamps benefits will not cover the delivery charge. Make sure you can pay the delivery charge before you order! If you can’t pay the delivery charge, you will not be allowed to keep your order.
- Sam’s Club
- Papa Murphys Pizza
…and you can buy these items!
You can also use your EBT benefits to buy these items:
- Hot deli food that has been packaged and refrigerated
- Energy drinks that have a nutrition facts label
- Live lobsters & shellfish
- Bakery-decorated birthday cakes
- Gift baskets that include food items
Read more about this on the federal SNAP website.