Copycat recipes are great but authentic restaurant recipes are even better! Although we’ve found a lot of ways to make eating out more affordable, we know that many of you still can’t afford to splurge. If you’re craving something scrumptious, you can use their exact recipe to make that goodness right at home!
There are many restaurants that give away their recipes for free. Many post that information directly on their website!
Bahama Breeze: 59 Recipes!
Taste the Caribbean at home with 59 unique recipes from the Bahama Breeze chefs! There are some truly remarkable things on their menu (and in their recipe list).
Their appetizers, sides, soups and salads recipe list includes:
- Cobb salad
- Crab Claws St. Thomas
- Vine ripened tomato basil flatbread
- Black bean soup
- Cheesy grits
- Cinnamon yam mash
- Conch chowder
- Creamed spinach with coconut milk
- Creole-baked goat cheese
- Fire-roasted jerk shrimp
- Garlic herb mashed potatoes
- Grilled chicken tostada salad
- Grilled fish tostada salad
- Jamaican grilled chicken wings
- Papaya, mango and avocado salad
- Roasted Cuban bread
- Sun-ripened tomato salad
- Sweet potato, boniato and plantain mash
- Tostones with Chicken
- Yucatan chicken and tortilla soup
For salsas and sauces, you’ll also find these recipes:
- Apple mango salsa
- Black bean and corn salsa
- Black bean and mango salsa
- Citrus rum sauce
- Citrus mustard sauce
- Guava glaze
- Island vinaigrette
- Jamaican marinade
- Mango salsa
- Cranberry pineapple chutney
Of course, their main dishes are truly scrumptious. Here’s a list of the entree recipes we’ve found:
- Calypso Shrimp Pasta
- Almond Crusted Fresh Fish
- Lobster and Shrimp Pasta
- Bahamian Grilled Kabobs
- Breeze Wood-Grilled Chicken Breast
- Chicken Santiago
- Fresh Fish Havana
- Guava Glazed Double Bone Pork Chops
- Pan-Seared Fish with Cucumber Jalapeño Slaw, Sweet Potato Mash and Asparagus
- Pan-Seared Pork Tenderloin Medallions
- Pan-Seared Jumbo Sea Scallops with Island Chimichurri and Fresh Scallion-Garlic-Thyme Angel Hair Pasta
- Seafood Paella
- Caribbean Lobster Mac & Cheese
- Run and Coke Ribs
- Skirt Steak Yucatan
- Jerk Turkey
They even have beverage recipes listed on the website! Of course, they are mostly margaritas and alcoholic beverages.
Their dessert recipes include:
- Holiday pumpkin pie with Island flair
- Bananas supreme with butterscotch
- Pina Colada Bread Pudding
Cheesecake Factory: 15 Recipes!
Although the Cheesecake Factory has one of the best restaurant menus of all time, they only feature a limited number of recipes on their website. Fortunately, the shockingly-delicious Korean Fried Cauliflower is among them. That’s my all-time favorite Cheesecake Factory dish!
The current recipes available on the Cheesecake Factory website include:
- Almond-Crusted Salmon Salad
- Cajun Jambalaya Pasta
- Chicken Bellagio
- Chinese Chicken Salad
- Crispy Brussels Sprouts
- Factory Huevos Rancheros
- Green Chilaquiles with Carnitas and Eggs
- Korean Fried Cauliflower
- Lemon-Ricotta Pancakes
- Mexican Tortilla Salad
- Santa Fe Salad
- Vegan Cobb Salad
- Warm Crab & Artichoke Dip
- Wellness Salad
- White Chicken Chili
Chipotle: 1 Recipe!
Chipotle’s biggest recipe win is their guacamole. They know people love it, so they’ve released the not-so-secret recipe to the public. Here it is, in just seven steps!
Dickey’s BBQ Pit: 3+ Recipes!
Disneyland Recipes: 100+ Recipes!
Did you know that you can pick up authentic Disney recipes for free from City Hall? You can get the recipes to create anything in the parks! There are a lot of different restaurants throughout all the Disneyland properties. Fortunately, some bloggers have gathered those recipes online for your convenience.Here’s a list from Magical Recipes.
Dunkin Donuts: 1 Recipe
If you peruse the Dunkin Donuts blog, you’ll sometimes stumble upon a recipe. Like this one, for their new Chocolate Chip Cookies!
Jason’s Deli: 3+ Recipes!
To find the recipes, you’ll need to browse through the DeliBlog on the Jason’s Deli website. We’ve found at least three recipes here, but they aren’t exactly easy to find. Click here to see visit their blog.
Longhorn Steakhouse: 8 Recipes!
From appetizers to dessert, the Longhorn Steakhouse features some of their most popular dishes on their website. If you’re going to cook these, I hope you like grilling!
Their recipes include:
- Classic Beef Teriyaki Skewers
- Coffee Rubbed Ribeye
- Grilled Bananas Foster
- Grilled Caesar
- Grilled Lime Shrimp
- Grilled Vegetables
- Grilled Baby Back Ribs with Bourbon BBQ Sauce
- Grilled Whole Herb Rubbed Beef Tenderloin with Portobella Cream Sauce
Olive Garden: 102 Recipes!
Two words: Endless. Breadsticks. For me, Olive Garden was love at first bite so I was thrilled when I discovered their alfredo recipe on their website! That was years ago. Now, they have over 100 of their most popular recipes available!
If you love their appetizers, then you’ll enjoy this list!
- Baked Stuffed Artichokes with Focaccia
- Baked Stuffed Mussels with Focaccia and Lemon
- Bruschetta el Pomodoro
- Bruschetta Cannellini
- Caprese Flatbread
- Clams Bruschetta
- Crostini con Funghi
- Italian Pasta Salad Supremo with Primavera Toast
- Italian Sausage Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms with Herb Parmesan Cream Sauce
- Pizza Rustica
- Portobello Mushrooms with Mozzerella
- Spinach & Artichoke Dip
- Summer Pizza
- Tomato & Mozzerella Caprese
- Tomato-Basil Crostini
Brace yourselves, friends. Olive Garden has also published five different breadstick recipes. Some of these I’ve only heard rumors of… and I can’t wait to try them all!
- Breadstick Bread Pudding
- Breadstick Grilled Cheese with Tuscan Tomato Soup
- Breadstick Lasagna
- Pepperoni Crusted Breadsticks
- Hazelnut Chocolate Stuffed Breadsticks
Since my favorite Olive Garden treat is simply breadsticks and dipping sauce, I love that they offer so many types of sauce recipes on their website!
- Alfredo Sauce
- Bolognese Sauce
- Herb Parmesan Cream Sauce
- Pesto Sauce
- Sambuca Chocolate Fudge Sauce
- Siena Sauce
Confession: I always eat too many breadsticks, so I’m usually not hungry by the time the main dish rolls around. I’m excited to try to some of these favorites at home!
- Beef Filets in Balsamic Sauce
- Bistecca di Manzo allo Boscaiola
- Capellini Pomodoro
- Caserecce Pasta & Red Sauce
- Cheese Ravioli with Fresh Vegetables
- Cheese Ravioli with Mushroom Ragu
- Chianti Braised Short Ribs
- Chicken & Sausage Mixed Grill
- Chicken Castellini
- Chicken Crostina
- Chicken Giardino
- Chicken Gnocchi Veronese
- Chicken Involtini with Sun-Dried Tomatoes, Pine Nuts and Spinach
- Chicken Marsala
- Chicken Milanese
- Chicken Parmigiana
- Chicken with Lemon Sage Sauce
- Conchiglie with Tomato & Basil
- Eggplant Parmigiana
- Fettucini with Shrimp & Zucchini
- Frittata Vongole
- Gamberoni All-Aglio
- Gnocchi with Spicy Tomato and Wine Sauce
- Grilled Shrimp Caprese
- Herb Roasted Chicken
- Linguine in Saffron Sauce
- Linguine in Anchovies and Mussels
- Linguine with Kalmata Olives and Prosciutto
- Linguine with Mixed Sweet Peppers
- Lobster Spaghetti
- Meat Ravioli with Bolognese Sauce
- Milanese Style Penne
- Orecchiette with Red Pepper Pesto
- Pasta Florentine
- Penne Pasta with Diced Tomato and Fresh Ricotta
- Penne Romano
- Penne Senese
- Pesce in Acqua Pazza
- Pork Filetto
- Roast Pork Loin with Grapes and Wine
- Roast Porkloin with Apple Rosemary Glaze
- Rotini with Sausage and Asparagus
- Sausage and Peppers Ziti Marinara
- Scaloppine Romana
- Shrimp & Angle Hair with Lemon Caper Cream Sauce
- Shirmp & Asparagus Risotto
- Shrimp Scampi
- Slow-cooked Ossobucoco with Gremolata
- Spaghetti with Fresh thyme, Tomato and Shrimp
- Spaghetti with Tuna
- Stuffed Chicken Marsala
- Stuffed Chicken Siena
- Tortellini in Mushroom-Walnut Cream Sauce
- Tortelloni Bolognese
- Tri-Color Penne Rigate in Pesto
- Tripolini Amatriciana
- Tuscan Garlic Chicken
- Veal Scaloppini
- Vegetable Lasagna
- Venetian Apricot Chicken
No meal is complete without a side dish! The restaurant also provides a thorough list of side dishes and soups to help round off the meal.
- Asparagus with Lemon and Minced Onions
- Creamy Polenta
- Green Beans with Tomato and Garlic
- Herbed Risotto
- Marinated Peppers
- Risotto Milanese
- Roasted Corn and Tomato Salad
- Roasted Potatoes
- Roasted Potatoes with Red Onions
- White Bean Salad with Tomatoes and Crispy Pancetta
- Angel Hair and Three Onion Soup
- Cream of Tomato & Basil Soup
- Italian Sausage Soup
- Lentil Stew with Capers
Have you ever wondered how to make a proper Italian Soda? These authentic Olive Garden recipes aren’t just copycat recipes. They’ll show you how to make the perfect Italian Cream Soda or even an Italian Iced Maraschino!
- Granita-Styled Italian Iced Marascino
- Italian Cream Soda
- Mocha Caramel Cream
- Tuscan Tea
Finally, there is the dessert menu. These look downright divine – except for maybe the ricotta pie.
- Bread Fruit Pudding
- Chocolate Ricotta Pie
- Fresh Seasonal Fruit with Marscapone Cream
- Golden Cinnamon orzo Calabrese
- Panna Cotta
- Pineapple Tiramisu
- Strawberries Romanoff
Panda Express: 5 Recipes!
We’ve found Panda Express’ five most popular recipes online! Our list includes Orange Chicken, SweetFire Chicken and more! These were originally published by Panda Express itself but it does appear that they have tried to remove them from their website because they are not linked to the main site. You can only find them through complex Google searches. That’s why we’ve copied them here, on our website, for your convenience.
Panera Bread: 233 Recipes!
If you love the deliciousness of Panera Bread’s appetizers, sides, sandwiches, soups, salads, desserts and even drinks, then you’ll love their stash of recipes! You can find them all one the official Panera Bread website by clicking here.
P. F. Chang’s: 1 Recipe!
If you are looking for the secrets of great Chinese food, you’re going to be disappointed… but if you enjoy their Ginger Beer, they’ve published their recipe on their website!
Seasons 52: 21 Recipes!
The excellent chefs at Seasons 52 have published some of their most popular recipes on the company’s website! You can find them all here.
Sizzler: 1 Recipe!
Enjoy Sizzler’s Craft Salad Series at home with the recipes they’ve published on their website! This recipe for the Summer Fruit Quinoa Salad is absolutely delicious.
The Capital Grille: 1 Recipe!
Capital Grille shares their most popular dessert recipe on their website! You can make flourless chocolate espresso cake at home with this recipe.