How to Save Money on Your Pacific Power Bill

(Last Updated On: December 31, 2018)

There are many ways for Pacific Power customers to save money on their power bills. You can receive free products, get help paying your power bill and more!

Looking for another company?

Get free products from the Wattsmart program!

Pacific Power offers many ‘Wattsmart’ incentive programs that vary by state. In Washington State, these programs include both rebates and free products.

A free Wattsmart Starter Kit can save customers up to $50 per year. It includes CFL light bulbs, faucet aerators, and high-efficiency showerheads. For a charge, customers can upgrade to LED light bulbs instead of CFLs.

In addition, customers may be able to receive rebates after purchasing certain appliances, weatherization products, windows and more.

Get help paying your Pacific Power bill!

If you can’t afford your Pacific Power bill, then you have options. There are several ways that you can get help.

Community Action Agencies administer the LIHEAP program and can refer low income clients to the weatherization program. The weatherization program can provide free insulation, showerheads, CFLs and so much more to help reduce energy costs for low-income customers.

Certain eligible customers can also receive a discount during the winter months (November through April) in addition to LIHEAP benefits. This program is only available upon request, so please mention it when applying for LIHEAP assistance.

Here are the agencies you’ll need to contact, depending on your location:

  • Community Action Connects serves Benton county customers. (509) 786-3379
  • Blue Mountain Action Council serves Columbia, Garfield, and Walla Walla County residents. (509) 529-4980
  • Northwest Community Action Center serves Yakima County customers who reside south of Union Gap. (509) 865-7630
  • Opportunities Industrialization Center of Washington serves Yakima County customers who reside north of Union Gap. (509) 452-7145

Project HELP also provides energy bill assistance to qualifying customers. Although the funds are raised by the company, they are distributed by both the Salvation Army and Northwest Community Action Center.

To receive assistance, customers must contact the agency that serves their area.

  • Yakima customers should call the Salvation Army at (509) 453-3139.
  • Grandview area customers should call the Salvation Army at(509) 882-2584.
  • Walla Walla area customers should call the Salvation Army at (509) 529-9470.
  • Sunnyside and Toppenish area customers are served by NCAC, which can be reached at (509) 865-7630.

Save even more money in Washington!

Get Freebies & Deals Sent to Your Inbox!

Get Freebies & Deals Sent to Your Phone!

Powered by


Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.